vineri, 24 iunie 2011

Advice

Face it up! Don't make a drama of this shit because you told me you hate that. You know you didn't do what you really want, but maybe that was meant to be or that really should be in that way, because in another way you couldn't say or do it right. And I know you may not listen to my words, but sometimes it really helps. I'm your friend, and whatever you may say to me I won't judge, I'll only try to help you, because I care and I want you to be happy. You have to pass of all this shit which only make you think only of them. Grow up,  no matter what you did don't fucking give up. Try untill you succeed.

                                                    with love, your best friend♥.                                                                                        


p.s: trusting someone doesn't make you a loser, 'cause you took a risk and all you can do is let it hurt..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu