marți, 26 aprilie 2011

Lost

And I saw their faces, they were tired and sad..but something was keeping them awake and still full of energy. Those days were horrible for them. All the work, for just 2 days of joy, was done with love and care but meanwhile was an exhausting work.

Everyone was waiting under the dark of the sky, the stars were shining. I was looking at them, enjoying the atmosphere, but that 'Holiday feeling ' was not like it used to be when I was young. While I was waiting for light for my candle I was wondering <why since 3 years I don't feel the same thing?>..My hands were cold, like always, I was trying to warm them at my candle and in the same time I was listenind to the word of the priest.
After a while I arrived home, I couldn't sleep, I lay down in my bed and watching the walls.
But finally I felt asleep.

And damn, I told myself  I won't write anything about 'holiday and stuff' .
Anyway Happy Easter! :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu